on Invoice pdfs instead of indian ruppee currency symbol i'm getting '?' charact

Started by rupesh, May 11, 2012, 13:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rupesh

Hi guys,
I'm having problem on order invoices with virtuemart 2.0.2 and joomla 2.5.1 .On my order invoices instead of indian rupee currency symbol questionmark character is appearing?
can anybody tell me solution?
Thank you
Rupesh

plz see invoice attachment for reference

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

rupesh

Quote from: jenkinhill on May 11, 2012, 14:53:57 PM
You probably need to add UTF-8 support for the pdf. Look at http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99783.0

i used Artanis steps and got r pdf with right currency symbol in virtuemart orders backends but when its stores on server under invoices folder , and in emails then its again attaching order invoice in email with no symbols for indian rupees currency?

It shows rightly at virtuemart orders backend then why it is not attaching same invoice files in emails?
see attachment for reference

thanks for your consideration
rupesh

[attachment cleanup by admin]

werian

@rupesh

Hi. To use 'freesans' font also in invoices which you are sending to customers edit: /components/com_virtuemart/controllers/invoice.php
and use function 'search and relpace' in your text editor.
Change every single 'helvetica' to 'freesans'.

It must works  ;)

Don't forget to delete actually saved invoice file in invoices folder (if you are changing status of existing order, to see new invoice).