Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

vmEror TableUserinfos

Started by joophilverink, April 20, 2012, 08:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joophilverink

Hi,

Joomla 2.5.4 VM 2.0.6

After making a new account, userinfo is not saved. When I try to add this information in VM, this error is showing.

vmError: TableUserinfos::store failed - Duplicate entry '4294967295' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_userinfos` (`virtuemart_user_id`,`virtuemart_userinfo_id`,`address_type`,`address_type_name`,`name`,`company`,`title`,`last_name`,`first_name`,`middle_name`,`phone_1`,`phone_2`,`fax`,`address_1`,`address_2`,`city`,`virtuemart_state_id`,`virtuemart_country_id`,`zip`,`agreed`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`,`locked_on`,`locked_by`) VALUES ('2000000271','0','BT','','xxxxxx','','Dhr.','xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxx','','5666','','','xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx','','xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx','0','150','1234ab','','2012-04-20 05:54:45','42','2012-04-20 05:54:45','42','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0')
        vmError: De VirtueMart gebruikersgegevens konden niet worden opgeslagen

Can anyone help?

Joop.

XTremo54

And I've got exactly the same. Anybody got any ideas on this one?

PRO

how about trying

Tools & Migration

"install or update tables if necessary"

XTremo54

Many thanks! Just ran that now and everything's 100% again!
All the best!

joophilverink

Update tables is not solving my problem.
After updating the tables, there is this massage:
        Table updated: Tablename jos_virtuemart_waitingusers dropped: 0 altered: 1 added: 0
        Database updated

But after that there is this masage:
Waarschuwing: Database is niet up-to-date!
1 Databaseprobleem gevonden

Tabel 'jos_session' bevat geen kolom 'data' met type 'MEDIUMTEXT'. (Van bestand 1.7.1-2011-09-15.sql.)

pietpiekstra

I've been searching the forum for the solution for this problem but not find it in the provided solutions of others...

Finally after trying and troubleshooting for a long time I (think) I solved it this way:

I have been looking in the database using PHPmyadmin to see whats going on there. I noticed the value of the virtuemart_userinfo_id is set to autoincrement. The problem always occurs when the value of this field is '4294967295'

The field virtuemart_userinfo_id used to autoincrement from nr 1 to 2 to 3 etc. On 995 it stopped and from then the numbering jumped al over the place, numbers getting increasingly higher until the number 4294967295 was reached only 40 records after. I have no idea why the problem alway occurs when the field reaches this number but my theory is that when I manually change the last 40 or so numbers (in my case) in the virtuemart_userinfo_id-fields and I set the autoincrement numer back to the last number I used +1 it should be working a long time before we hit nummer 4294967295 again.

(To set back the autoincrement value click on the 'operation' tab in PHPmyadmin, Find TABLE_OPTIONS and alter the value in the field)
Alway backup your database before changing anything!!

I checked if the numbers in the virtuemart_userinfo_id are used in other tables, they were not used anywhere else.
Problem may occur on importing customer userdata from an earlier Joomla/Virtuemart install; on import the import tool may do thing wrong or so....

Hope to help some others with this info!

Daniel Sjöstrand

Quote from: pietpiekstra on March 15, 2013, 15:32:20 PM
I've been searching the forum for the solution for this problem but not find it in the provided solutions of others...

Finally after trying and troubleshooting for a long time I (think) I solved it this way:

I have been looking in the database using PHPmyadmin to see whats going on there. I noticed the value of the virtuemart_userinfo_id is set to autoincrement. The problem always occurs when the value of this field is '4294967295'

The field virtuemart_userinfo_id used to autoincrement from nr 1 to 2 to 3 etc. On 995 it stopped and from then the numbering jumped al over the place, numbers getting increasingly higher until the number 4294967295 was reached only 40 records after. I have no idea why the problem alway occurs when the field reaches this number but my theory is that when I manually change the last 40 or so numbers (in my case) in the virtuemart_userinfo_id-fields and I set the autoincrement numer back to the last number I used +1 it should be working a long time before we hit nummer 4294967295 again.

(To set back the autoincrement value click on the 'operation' tab in PHPmyadmin, Find TABLE_OPTIONS and alter the value in the field)
Alway backup your database before changing anything!!

I checked if the numbers in the virtuemart_userinfo_id are used in other tables, they were not used anywhere else.
Problem may occur on importing customer userdata from an earlier Joomla/Virtuemart install; on import the import tool may do thing wrong or so....

Hope to help some others with this info!

I apparently had a very similar problem I also had a lot of empty registrations in this database. But removing them, changing the virtuemart_userinfo_id-field to better numbers and changing auto increase solved my problem as well.
I also think i got this problem importing customers. I now regret that I used a tool for importing customers.... only got me alot of problems, would have been easier to do them manually.

Thank you for posting this tip!

mySITE4u

Go to PhpMyAdmin and open the table #__virtuemart_userinfos.
Then sort it by id DESC, back order. You'll see the the latest id is 4294967295.
See the previous id, say, 17545 add 1 (17546) and put this value instead of 4294967295.
Next go to Operations tab and put into AUTO_INCREMENT field 17547, save it.
That's it.