Download for Shipment - no e-mail sent with download instructions [SOLVED]

Started by sky_rb, April 18, 2012, 06:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sky_rb

Hi,

I am working with Joomla 2.5.3 and Virtuemart 2.0.2 (with a Yagendoo Virtuemart Template)

I've installed the downloadable plugin according to the manual and also created a For Sale Path in my rootfolder called 'vmfiles' and 'vmfiles/invoices' and changed added the full path '/homepages/11/a12345678/htdocs/mysitefoldername/vmfiles/' in the 'configuration/templates/path for sale'
I've then added a test downloadable product in the media files and put int on 'for sale'.

I then tried to buy the product in the store and the PayPal works perfectly, I get the confirmation e-mail of that, but I never ever receive the e-mail with download instructions. I don't know if there is a pdf created for the invoice or anything, but the folder 'vmfiles/invoice' stays empty aswell.

Is this a problem with the template I'm using? Or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

sky_rb

Hi,

I just noticed that when I go into the backend and go to Orders and want to click on 'invoice', I always get an error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 58 bytes) in /hermes/.../libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 792

Does anyone know if that maybe the reason? That there is a problem with creating the invoice in the first place or something?
And does anyone know how to fix it aswell?

Thanks!

sky_rb