News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Cart and Payment - Please help

Started by DeepaVaith, April 15, 2012, 18:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepaVaith

Hi!
   My cart is not getting emptied even after the payment is confirmed through Paypal.  The status in
the tables orders and order_items is updated to C, but the items remain n the cart.   This is the issue
stopping the site from going live.  Can someone please point me in the right direction - here is the
URL. http://s374370321.onlinehome.us/TriBuyMar24 - Joomla 1.5, VM 2.0.1f
   I upgraded to to VM 2.0.2 in the hope that the issue will be solved.  This problem remained and
now emails are not sent to the shopper or the store. It just has sample data for testing.
The URL for that is http://s374370321.onlinehome.us/VM202.
  And VM 2.0.4 does not install the AIO, so I'm really lost. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction to empty the cart?  Or let me know what I am doing wrong.
A huge amount of coding and templating has been done, so I'd rather not change my version unless
absolutely necessary.

PLEASE HELP,
deepa

Anypc

I had thesame email problem with 2.0.2 2.0.3E did the trick for me and it works now.

Im now @ 2.0.4 and it works fine still so that's my tip, dont try to fix the old version just use the new fixed versions.
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

Version J2.5.4 with VM 2.0.3E.

DeepaVaith

Am I the only one having a problem with the cart not emptying after payment has been made?

jenkinhill

Quote from: DeepaVaith on April 15, 2012, 18:50:28 PM
  And VM 2.0.4 does not install the AIO, so I'm really lost. 

The aio component with 2.0.4 release is the one to use - it just happens that the XML file in the package says it is 2.0.3 instead of 2.0.4 because that number was not updated.

2.0.6 will be available soon with more bugfixes.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

DeepaVaith

Thanks for the tip.  I've got 2.0.4 running and applied the template changes suggested by Alatak earlier.
Now email goes out.
But the cart will not empty.  Is it intended for the cart to not empty after payment has been made and
order status set to confirmed?  Is there anything I can do to change that?

thanks,
Deepa