News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Saasu integration with Virtuemart

Started by outersquare, March 26, 2012, 08:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outersquare

I am wondering whether anyone has had experience with intergrating Saasu (accounting platform) into their Virtuemart page?

I am currently running Virtuemart 2.0, and Saasu isn't supported - as it is only supported with Virtuemart 1.05.

Is there a way I can downgrade my Virtuemart to 1.05?

Thank you in advance.

Studio 42

The virtuemart 1.0 are not more supported and in all case, you can not use it for joomla 1.6++ but you can request a developper doing an intégretion from your system for virtuemart 2.0.
It's already a such system developpement for the Clarma payment in europe comming next for Virtuemart 2.0 then you can look for a developper to do Saasu  for vm2.0.
If we have many request we try to do special developement, case by case ,on demand to reduce the cost of developement and provide a correct price for all the users.

We hope you understand then it's so many payment system in the world that we can not provide it all and must do a choice by most needed.

outersquare

Hi Electrocity, thank you for your reply!

How much would it cost for a developer to integrate Saasu into Virtuemart 2.0?

Also as another avenue, do you suggest other tools I can use that is similar to Saasu but works with Virtuemart 2.0?

Thank you very much in advance, I look forward to your response.

freshweb

Hello.  Is there any update on intergrating with Saasu.. We also wish to integrate but have found that it is not compatible with the latest version of VM..  Outersquare. how did you overcome this issue?