News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

1001Fotolijsten.nl

Started by pietpiekstra, March 22, 2012, 21:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pietpiekstra

www.1001fotolijsten.nl

Website of a professional framer. Choose from more than a 1000 different styles of frames and order it complete with your favorite photograph, ready for hanging it on your wall. The goal is to become a very complete speshitpillt webshop in the framing business and have regular customers as clients and also professional photographers, interior designers etc. We also do larger projects.

jenkinhill

Overall pretty good layout, but the colours and padding in the Winkelwagentje (cart) module did not look right to me.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Limonbay

It looks right for me, but considering it is a photograph website, maybe you want something with more visual impact. There are many templates for photography around to get some inspiration.
It's just my humble opinion.  ;D
Piercings y complementos
http://www.limonbay.com
Joomla 2.5.14
Virtuemart 2.0.24

pietpiekstra

Thanx guys for the feedback. I'm constantly trying to improve, the shopping cart now has a one-page-checkout template that looks better and it's easier/ faster to checkout. I also use a different template for the flypages etc (have to tidy it up a bit...)

I'm now thinking of adding a functionality: I want to give photographers the possibility to upload their photo's they made for customers, provide the customer with a link to the pics so the customer can buy prints and maybe a frame at the same time... If anyone has tips for a component or module that might work for me it would be great!