News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

hosted payment configuration, DPS

Started by rdoc, March 01, 2012, 23:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdoc

I am upgrading a website to the virtuemart 2. And trying to convert the payment method over to become a plugin. My payment method is this hosted credit card processing page. So basically once a user clicks 'confirm order' it posts to the hosted credit card payment service then credit card details etc are entered there. After the transaction is done the cc processing page posts back to a url of my choice. I am struggling to find where i should be redirecting the processing page back to so this to works appropriately.

For example I have tried to get the processing page to return to /index.php/component/virtuemart/cart/confirm but that will just show the cart page with no products in it as i guess all the payment construct gets lost by redirecting away from the virtuemart site. It would be good if instead it went here to the confirm page and then ran the plgVmOnPaymentResponseReceived method from which i could display the payment results posted back from the processing page, but i don't know what url i should go to get this to trigger on returning to virtuemart...

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. I am using the DPS payment system and if anyone is working on this then holla up.

tez

I think you have to create your own file to redirect to so that it can update the order status and take you to the last step of your checkout process - but I'm not sure. I am doing this at the moment for a different hosted payments page gateway, trying to work out how this stuff works in Virtuemart 1.x