News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Template error meseges when pres check out button...?

Started by andrai2, April 16, 2015, 19:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrai2

Hello!

So my problem is when i go to cart and pres check out i get this error meseges, what could i do and how can get out of them..? What this error mesege means..?

Thanks!

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in...public_html/modules/mod_menu/helper.php on line 59
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in...public_html/home/public_html/templates/g1/html/mod_menu/default.php on line 35

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in...public_html/templates/g1/html/mod_menu/default_component.php on line 32
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in .../public_html/templates/g1/html/mod_menu/default.php on line 35
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in...public_html/templates/g1/html/mod_menu/default_component.php on line 32

I set error reporting "none" in glogal confuguration..

I use
Joomla 3.3.6
VirtueMart 3.0.2
Artisteer template
Site is multilangiage

Tahnks!

jenkinhill

The issues here are with your menu module and your crapisteer template, not directly from VirtueMart. But they are only PHP notices, so you should be able to fully turn them off off.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102555.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

andrai2

Tahnks! you guide me to right driection with this!