News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

vmError: Cant save rating/review/vote without vote/product_id

Started by hossein1448, December 04, 2012, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hossein1448

hi,i got this error
we cant publish user comment,review and rating for product in administrator page in virtuemart component(in Reviews and Rating).....when i want to publish this reviews and rating i got this error : "vmError: Cant save rating/review/vote without vote/product_id"

another problem with review and rating is , i checked auto publish reviews in configuration/shopfront but some user comment is shown and some user comment don't show even som user comment didnt show in administrator/virtuemart/reviews and rating system.......please help me to resolve the problem,  i need online store with interaction with costumers and without reviews and rating sytem i cant do this........do exist another module to be alternative way for comment and rate in vm 2?

(i use virtuemart 2.0.8a and joomla 2.5.6........i update viruemart to 2.0.14 but doesnt work i mean i have the problem yet!!)

zuotoski

This topic has been read 414 times (415 now) and it's more than 2 years old... I have a similar problem with the latest version of VM, which I posted here and I am affraid that this will fall in as this one. I've searched in every possible way I could imagine, found the questions but no answers, except those well known like "solved installing the latest version"... problem is that I already have the latest version. Here is the topic that I created: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=127408.0

Did somebody find the solution or at least something that could be tried?

Thank you!