News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Quick Question on permissions

Started by trhsibwadln, July 04, 2014, 13:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trhsibwadln

Question. I  am using multi-vendor for 1099 employees who sell my products and services for me. Everything runs through my merchant and the current setup of multi vendor is perfect for what I need.  But is there a way on VirtueMart 2.6.6    to block a vendor from accessing the joomla part of my site.  All I want my vendors to access is their own backend portal that can be accessed from the front end of my webpage/ store front. I do not want want them having access to all the joomla settings, templates, users etc. .

BASICALLY I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LIMIT THE ACCESS OF A VENDOR SO THEY CANNOT ACCESS THE JOOMLA PART OF MY STORE. I AM CURRENTLY USING VirtueMart 2.6.6

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT (Moderator edit, this is a forum so replies are made within the forum, not by mail) OR POST ON HERE.

PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

jenkinhill

Use Joomla's ACL which is also supported by VirtueMart.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum