News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problems product images and templates

Started by creositi, March 11, 2014, 00:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

creositi

Hello,
I have the same problem of this girl:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=121628.0;topicseen
Using the template, however, phoca bild.
I tried to follow your instructions.
I can not install Rereplace because the hosting service that has used my client is not good.
I tried with JqueryEasy. Just activating the plugin, the problem of images is resolved, but the background of the page is not loaded.
Here is the link to the site without JqueryEasy.
http://www.bastianon.it/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=2&virtuemart_category_id=1&Itemid=116
Can you help?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

creositi

Sorry .........
vm 2.0.26d
joomla 2.5.19
php 5.2.17

jenkinhill

Main problem is the supersize extension which is loading an old version of jQuery. . Remove that extension and test the site.

You should look towards updating the php version on the server. Joomla now resommend PHP 5.4.x for Joomla 2.5 and the next VirtueMart release (and probably Joomla 2.5.20) will require an minimum of PHP 5.3.10 for security reasons.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

creositi

Thank you council.
The supersize is part of the template, you know by any chance if there is another solution without deleting it?

jenkinhill

Possibly stopping supersize from loading its own jQuery version would work.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK