Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[solved] thumbnails error

Started by miriame, January 19, 2014, 18:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miriame

Hello to all
I'm working onto my site with joomla 2.5.17 and virtuemart 2.0.16d
When i put some fotos onto the same product, I have notice that onto the frontpage the thumbnail want open. I can open the product page, but the thumbnails onto bottom want open. What's the matter?

That you
Miriam

John2400

Ok,

Little difficult to understand what you might want but I presume that you have a product. The product has several images , the main one and then a few underneath the original.

when you click on the original it enlarges . when you click on another it swaps to that one as the product image?

Then if you click on the large swapped image it does not expand?

Firstly I'd try an example product see if they enlarge.
swap back to a template ( standard one) see if they enlarge then.

* If this is your problem then explain it the best way you can ?  Then others might know your solution.

miriame

Also I will explain my problem, better I can.

I have products with several images.  When I click on the original one it enlarges. When I click on another it don't swap and don't enlarge.

I have try also to change my template to a default one but the image don't swap. :(

jenkinhill

Could be a JavaScript or template problem. Can you post a url?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

miriame

jenkinhill

You have a JavaScript conflict. The error report is  TypeError: jQuery(...).fancybox is not a function

The problem is with the Artisteer template which is loading its own version of jQuery:
<script src="/joom25/templates/usatocojoom25grigio/jquery.js"></script>

VirtueMart has already loaded its required jQuery version, but the additional one prevent fancybox from working, so the images do not work.  The link "Fai una domanda su questo prodotto" should open in a popup but does not because it requires fancybox, too.

Unfortunately this is a known issue with Artisteer. You could try editing the template files to stop the script from loading, or use jQuery Easy or ReReplacer. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119638.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

miriame

Thank you I'll try to solve :)

miriame

Thank you so much. I have solved with Jquery easy  :D