News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

version 2.0.26d doesn´t finish the order.

Started by gonzete, March 06, 2014, 22:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonzete

Joomla 2.5.18
virtuemart 2.0.26d
php 5.2.17

after updating virtuemart to the version 2.0.26d i can´t finish the purchase. I select the method of payment and when I wanna finish the purchase by clicking on "buy now" It doesn´t work . instead of finishing the purchaising, it charges the payment method againg.

después de actualizar virtuemart a la versión 2.0.26d no se pueden finalizar los pedidos, selecciono el método de pago y cuando le doy a COMPRAR AHORA, vuelve a cargar la pagina de SELECCIONAR DE METODO DE PAGO, porqué puede ser?

thanks

jenkinhill

Turn off One Page Checkout in Configuration/Checkout

And if you can, update you PHP - recommended now for Joomla 2.5 is PHP5.4.x  and for VM we are recommending php5.3.26 with 5.3.10 as the minimum for the next version.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gonzete

Quote from: jenkinhill on March 06, 2014, 23:28:10 PM
Turn off One Page Checkout in Configuration/Checkout

And if you can, update you PHP - recommended now for Joomla 2.5 is PHP5.4.x  and for VM we are recommending php5.3.26 with 5.3.10 as the minimum for the next version.

Solved, thank you very much!!

My hosting allows me to select the versions 5.2 - 5.4 - 5.5 - what do you recommend?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum