News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Manufacturer 'pop-up' window not working

Started by notanothernumber, October 18, 2013, 03:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notanothernumber

Having problems with the manufacturer details display not coming up correctly. If you go here - http://simplysleepwear.com.au/new-site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=279&virtuemart_category_id=7&Itemid=73 - and click on Manufacturers link (in this case Vikki James Sleepwear) you'll notice it loads into the same page instead of launching the javascript pop-up window containing the info. Anyone got any ideas?

Joomla! 2.5.14 + VM 2.0.24

Cheers
Martin

jenkinhill

Can you try using the default VM templates instead of the overrides? I think the overrides may have been written for an earlier version of VirtueMart.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

notanothernumber

Hi Jenkin
Thanks for your response but to my knowledge I am using default templates (see attached). Any ideas where I might have gone wrong?

Cheers
Martin

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

The order of elements in the page code is different so you must be using overrides unless the default teplate has been rewritten itself. If a file set as an override has the same filename as the original then the No override switch can be ineffective. Other than a template issue I can see no other issue exccept for a JavaScript error in the stylechanger.

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'set' of undefined or null reference
md_stylechanger.js, line 66 character 2
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Freya45

I've tried by using the default VM templates instead of the overrides, but there is no effect, what can I do??