Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Base Price and Override Price Listed

Started by scythron, February 22, 2014, 23:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scythron

Joomla! 2.5.16
VM 2.0.26d

I'm trying to display the base price crossed out followed by the override price(for discounts) for each product when in thumbnail view. Right now, I have the base price showing in thumbnail view. When I click on the product, it displays the override price as well. I've tried messing with the settings under configuration > pricing with no luck.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

scythron

Thanks for the reply, I viewed that thread before posting. I followed the directions but I'm getting the base plus tax price crossed out but it's not displaying the final sales price on thumbnail view. When I click on the product it displays the base price with tax and final sales price. I have Baseprice with Tax, but without discounts and Final salesprice selected under configuration > pricing.

scythron

It turns out it's my template. I'm using the Kallyas template. When I switch to another template, the final sales price is displayed for thumbnail view products. Any ideas on how to change this?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum