We get hundreds/thousands of post relating to page design and odd page wrapping etc.
If you know a bit about HTML and CSS and want to help forum members respond or, if you're just plain inquisitive.Take some simple steps (you may even solve it yourself!)1) Install firefox
2) Install this FANTASTIC plugin http://getfirebug.com/
3) Take some time to familiarise yourself with the basic functions of firebug http://getfirebug.com/#screencast-view
4) Use firebug to look at the html code and the CSS
5) You can try out adjustments to the CSS in firebug (and HTML) without messing with you site - I know, it's amazing!
7) And you don't have to restrict yourself to just your own project, see how others do things and it may give you ideas for your own projectThere you have it - if I had a $ for every problem I solved using Firebug .... you would not be reading a post on here from me