News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Related Products

Started by karaoke, January 08, 2013, 12:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karaoke

Hi,

How can I assign related products to an existing product? I'm trying to add one via Custom Fields tab but it doesn't add to the product.

karaoke

The first screenshot is what pops up when I search for products to relate to the existing product, as you see the images are missing.
The second screenshot is what I see when I click on any of those empty boxes.
And when I save the product nothing happens. please see the 3rd screenshot.

What am I doing wrong?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

karaoke

Is this a bug or something?!

DaggaTora

this happens sometimes to me with some pics. The images are still there but it is true that this makes it very uncomfortable to slect them unless you write the hole image name.

I don't know what can be the reason but did you tried to syncronize media?
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

karaoke

Yes, I have synchronized media several times. Missing the images is not the only problem. The most important issue is that no product assigns to the existing or new products when I choose a product and save the changes.

DaggaTora

Tell us the VM version and maybe someone can tell you something more specific. I remember a problem with that in an old VM2 version but i don't remember which one.
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

karaoke

I'm using vm 2.0.16 and joomla 2.5.8

karaoke

slammy

I have exactly the same Problem. Choosen related products won´t save and images which Show up while selecting are empty. I am running VM 2.11 and Jml 2.5.11. Does someone have a clue?

Ok sry, I did post to fast. Found a solution from NRE here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=103281.0

Big thx and sry for fast posting ...