News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Printmore.dk - new Ink, Toner and Printer Accessories webshop

Started by Genius WebDesign, June 16, 2013, 18:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genius WebDesign

Hi,

I just finished up my work on a Danish webshop, printmore.dk.
http://www.printmore.dk/

In this design I have experimented with alot of new stuff, and I have build the design on a free template from JoomAvatar called "Avatar Simple" preconfigured with bootstrap.

All category and product pages are cached with Jotcache and all prices are shown dynamically with jQuery/Ajax.
The cache lasts for 1 week and then I do a complete weekly cache-warming of the site with PHP script.

One of the key areas of this shop is the ajax search (in the top of the page)
This is heavily modified and improved to show mysql fulltext search with wildcard etc..

I have made various other modifications e.g. to the "Related Products" display, where I have modified it to show a mix of "featured" products and related products.

franzpeter

You have done an excellent work. The page looks great and even for non danish speakers the uncomplicate order process with the one page checkout is nice implemented.

Genius WebDesign

Thank you for the feedback.

I´m glad to hear that the checkout page is easy to comprehend. I have put alot of effort into trying to make it simple and visually easy to understand.

Florentp

Really good job!
It's, fast, efficient.

+1 about the cart. It's pretty well organized. Easy to understand. Pefect !
Web programmer. Passionate.
PHP, SQL, Javascript, JQuery, css.

Genius WebDesign

Thank you very much!

I´m currently only working on Danish websites but I´m also interested in developing sites for international clients and maybe working abroad.
So if you know any good English speaking web design firms that are looking for designer/developer talents please let me know.

Jedd

Quote from: fabelmik on July 08, 2013, 14:41:51 PM
Thank you very much!

I´m currently only working on Danish websites but I´m also interested in developing sites for international clients and maybe working abroad.
So if you know any good English speaking web design firms that are looking for designer/developer talents please let me know.

I may be looking for designer for my personal websites, do you have a portfolio?
Do it now, time doesn't stand still!

Genius WebDesign

Hi Jedd,

Sure, though I only have a few complete sites I can show you because I´m fairly new in the field of full development, but here are a couple of demos I can show you.

This is another Danish webshop I designed (which is my first complete webshop designs):
http://www.traelastogbyggemarked.dk/
In this particular design I have worked alot on SEO optimization with rich snippets etc. and the site is now ranked very well in Denmark.

This is my own site which I just finished making this week:
http://www.geniusdesign.dk/
It´s based on a Rockettheme template and it runs on Joomla 3.

Most of my work has been with Joomla and Wordpress and I prefer working with Joomla by far.
I feel there are litterally no limits as to what can be achieved design wise on this platform.

I´m currently working on a new Danish webshop which should be ready within a few weeks, so by that time I will be able to take on a new project full time.