News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Picture Problem.

Started by Sascha_77, February 19, 2013, 09:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sascha_77

Hi folx.

I have VM 2.0.18a running on Joomla 2.5.9. going to set up the shop. This works wonderfully well so far. However, he does not take all the pictures and throws me out a lot of Errors:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 257

Warning: imageantialias() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 262

Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 263

Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 265

Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 267

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 270

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 311

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /www/htdocs/w00bc6d0/projects/amtf/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 166

Now I have something messing around with Photoshop and edit a picture that is accepted by the shop. But e.g. the shop logo I get this error persist. Also, there are products in the shop. But not at all. I do not really continue what I still could. Anyone have any ideas?

Oh what's funny .... in the backend it shows me the pictures good. While throwing this error when saving the image but it is nevertheless represent only the frontend itself is then only again this error heap.

Had by all formats. jpg, png, gif, .... always the same result.

jenkinhill

Looks like an issue with the GD library on your server, but as everything works you can just turn off PHP warning notices. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102555.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Sascha_77

Yes i could do that. But ... in the Frontend the same error appears. A lot of text but no Picture. Switch off the Error-Message is not enough. I write to the Support of the Hoster. Perhaps they have an idea.

Slokha

I have the same problem... is there a solution ?

jenkinhill

Usually turning off the warning error reporting is enough. If not, then re-installing may help, but moving to a better host is preferable.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Slokha

Thanks for your answer.
Moving for a better host is impossible for the moment because all my website are here and the other hosts aren't better unfortunately...
Yesterday i saw that the error can be override by uploading a new file and with that the bad code diseapear of the frontend. It's not a solution but it should be the only way at the moment.

thanks again