News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problem installing VM2.0.20 for J3.x

Started by taihoanh, April 03, 2013, 18:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taihoanh

Hi all,

I want to build an e-commerce website with VM2 and J3 (what i found the best at the momnent for a small business).

I have to say that i'm (re) newbie with VM2 and J3 so that i really need your help. My prob is:

After changing "<install" by "<extension" in the install xml file (to avoid the "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file" error) i have this one:

Notice: Use of undefined constant JPATH_VM_LIBRARIES - assumed 'JPATH_VM_LIBRARIES' in ...\tmp\install_515c599daca9b\install\script.virtuemart.php on line 24
Warning: require(JPATH_VM_LIBRARIES\joomla\application\component\model.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ...\tmp\install_515c599daca9b\install\script.virtuemart.php on line 24
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'JPATH_VM_LIBRARIES\joomla\application\component\model.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in ...\tmp\install_515c599daca9b\install\script.virtuemart.php on line 24

I use easyphp12.1 for my local server.

I tried nowhere talking about this issue. Can anyone know what happens?

Thanks very much.

PRO

taihoanh

Thanks PRO,

is it expected to be ... saying soon?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum