News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

vm 2.0.14 pagination limit box issue

Started by TopPretender, November 28, 2012, 04:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopPretender

Hi,

I just upgraded to 2.0.14 with Joomla 2.5.8. I have three issues with pagination limit box of category view.

1) I noticed that my limit box for pagination doesn't support "All" anymore. It used to be able to display all products under a category when it's selected.

2) I have sequence list set to "6, 15, 30, 60, All" before, and it worked fine. "All" has the value of "0". when a category page loaded, it by default loads 6 products on the page as specified in the sequence list. But now it always loads 9 products for some reason.

3) Before the upgrade, when user leave a category page and return. The page would loads 6 products by default as set in the sequence list. But now it loads the last value that was set for that category page. For example, user change from 6 to 15, and leave the page. When the user returns to the same page, it still loads 15 instead of 6.

I have been looking every where to identify the issue. Some posts said it was actually working in a previous version between 2.0.6 and 2.0.14. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

bytelord

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!