News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add to cart text link on website - not in product view

Started by idlepress, November 15, 2012, 08:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idlepress

Hi,

I tried searching but I couldn't come up with anything. Maybe this should go in Templating & Layouts? I'm not too sure.

Using Joomla 2.5 with Virtuemart 2.0.12f

I have a list of products just typed out in a module and want to just use a hyperlink reading "ADD" next to each product to add the product to the cart, how could I go about doing this?

Instead of users going to the shopping cart, clicking the individual product, then hitting add to cart I wan't to skip a few steps and just bring the "add to cart" button (actually just make it text) next to the text in the Joomla module. I still want the same function with the pop up box that comes standard with Virtuemart.

Another thing I'm looking to do is have a "Remove" link next to the add link, which I believe I can just use something like:
"http://www.samplesite.com/index.php/shop/cart/delete?cart_virtuemart_product_id=34"
And when users click the hyperlink that item will be deleted from the cart. This part seems to work fine.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

idlepress