News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

change login button style

Started by dzséti, November 10, 2012, 15:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dzséti

Am using VM2.0.10 and am changing button look through css (vmsite-ltr modifications). Successfully changed the button at the top of the cart (when user not registered) but cant find the source for the button code on the registration page. The html source in Firefox shows:

<p class="width30 floatleft" id="com-form-login-username">
            <input type="text" name="username" class="inputbox" size="18" alt="Felhasználónév" value="Felhasználónév" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Felhasználónév';" onfocus="if(this.value=='Felhasználónév') this.value='';" />
</p>

<p class="width30 floatleft" id="com-form-login-password">
                        <input id="modlgn-passwd" type="password" name="password" class="inputbox" size="18" alt="Jelszó" value="Jelszó" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Jelszó';" onfocus="if(this.value=='Jelszó') this.value='';" />
            </p>

<p class="width30 floatleft" id="com-form-login-remember">
            <input type="submit" name="Submit" class="default" value="Bejelentkezés" />
                        <label for="remember">Emlékezzen rám</label>
            <input type="checkbox" id="remember" name="remember" class="inputbox" value="yes" alt="Remember Me" />
                    </p>
        <div class="clr"></div>

<div class="width30 floatleft">
            <a class="modalizer_link" target="_blank"   href="/eshop101/component/users/?view=remind&amp;ml=1">
            Elfelejtette a felhasználónevét?</a>
        </div>
        <div class="width30 floatleft">
            <a class="modalizer_link" target="_blank"   href="/eshop101/component/users/?view=reset&amp;ml=1">
            Elfelejtette a jelszavát?</a>
        </div>

I want to be able to change the class of "Submit" from "default" to my own class, but cant find where to do this. It is NOT the template login.php where I have already made the change, but somewhere else.

Any help finding the right file would be appreciated!!

PRO

dzséti

:) :) ... yup that was it ... (my analysis earlier was not correct)

Many thanks!!