News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM2 Installation and product errors?

Started by icandy87, October 23, 2012, 08:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandy87

Hi,

I love vm however l have now upgraded to vm2 and l am using joomla 1.5.23 and when it installed l got these errors:'

Info: alterTable CHANGE jos_virtuemart_waitingusers.notify_date : ALTER TABLE `jos_virtuemart_waitingusers` CHANGE COLUMN `notify_date` `notify_date` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP

Table updated: Tablename jos_virtuemart_waitingusers dropped: 0 altered: 1 added: 0
        Install Component Success

Warning

Warning, the Safe Path is empty, for safety reasons it is very important to create a folder in a path not accessible by an URL, create also a folder invoices in it to store your sensitive data secure. Our suggested path is for your system /home/icandy/vmfiles, use this link to the config

also when l have tried to add multiple images to a product and i mark the image action as upload, the image uploads but it does not get added to the specific product l tried to add it too,

I get the following errors:

/home/icandy/public_html/images/stories/virtuemart/typeless/resized/ :: Unwriteable
vmError: forSale Path/Url is not set correct :

any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated