News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Show products virtuemart in home joomla

Started by Tamakom, July 26, 2012, 19:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamakom

Friends of Virtuemart 2.08c
How I can do for new products created in virtuemart 2.08 c, are displayed in the home of joomla 2.5?.
I do not find the module "mod_virtuemart_featureprod" I've read on the web, and they say that is included in virtuemart, but not in my "com_virtuemart.2.0.8c_extract_first" of virtuemart.
Effects do not wish to display products. Only showing the title of the product.

Regards

ivus

Hi Tamakom,

Right, the module you're looking for is "VirtueMart Products" (mod_virtuemart_product). You can select Featured Products from the parameter in the right hand panel when you go to set up the module.

I hope this helps.

Tamakom

Quote from: ivus on July 26, 2012, 20:49:21 PM
Hi Tamakom,

Right, the module you're looking for is "VirtueMart Products" (mod_virtuemart_product). You can select Featured Products from the parameter in the right hand panel when you go to set up the module.

I hope this helps.

thanks Ivus

I did the tests and the products were shown in all positions. But I can not place the product where the articles are, that is, in the main body. There should be shown the latest products uploaded.
I want something like the body of the template, but without the slider .... no Slider
http://www.frys.com/

Regards

Tamakom

ivus

Hi Tamakon,

Alright... that's the default view for Category... so when you set u a new menu item, simply select the VirtueMart » Category Layout.

It won't kill your site to play around. Learn from your mistakes, that's the best way the learn anything.

I hope that helps.

Tamakom

Quote from: ivus on July 27, 2012, 12:13:20 PM
Hi Tamakon,

Alright... that's the default view for Category... so when you set u a new menu item, simply select the VirtueMart » Category Layout.

It won't kill your site to play around. Learn from your mistakes, that's the best way the learn anything.

I hope that helps.

Thank you Ivus.

When you're a beginner and do not understand, is difficult to understand the experts. But I decided to place at position 3 and the body to fill it with articles.

Regards