News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Select shipment:

Started by olejenya, April 12, 2012, 18:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olejenya

hi. Installs the new version 2.0.4 and ran into this error  Select shipment:
vmError: Error reading getPluginMethods You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORs.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "4" OR (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`) IS NUL' at line 4 SQL=SELECT l.*, v.*, j.`extension_id`,j.`name`, j.`type`, j.`element`, j.`folder`, j.`client_id`, j.`enabled`, j.`access`, j.`protected`, j.`manifest_cache`, j.`params`, j.`custom_data`, j.`system_data`, j.`checked_out`, j.`checked_out_time`, j.`state`, s.virtuemart_shoppergroup_id FROM `jos_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_en_gb` as l JOIN `jos_virtuemart_shipmentmethods` AS v USING (`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`) LEFT JOIN `jos_extensions` as j ON j.`extension_id` = v.`shipment_jplugin_id` LEFT OUTER JOIN `jos_virtuemart_shipmentmethod_shoppergroups` AS s ON v.`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id` = s.`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id` WHERE v.`published` = "1" AND j.`element` = "weight_countries" AND (v.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1" OR v.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "0") AND (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "1" ORs.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "4" OR (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`) IS NULL ) ORDER BY v.`ordering`

In version 2.0.2 all was normal. Tell me how to fix? And how to configure the method that would not have this problem.

olejenya

Someone when you answer me?)))

perlarenee

I have the same issue. Anyone know the cause? I've tried disabling all plugins, shipping, etc. to no effect.

Earthshaker666

i got the same problem.

Is there already a solution or bugfix?

Best Regards
Marco

perlarenee

i got it working after some time but i don't remember exactly what i did :P works right now....all except adding multiple shipping addresses

andreasgr

Hi i have the same problem with 2.0.6 can you try to remember what you did to fix it?
At least where to look?