News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Adding custom field to the purchase page

Started by Eternity, June 01, 2015, 08:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternity

Hi ...

I have a problem, on VM2.6.18 with paypal express checkout there is a box at the bottom in the configuration screen where you can add html to display on the screen, this option is not available in VM3.0.8 but this website needs to have this link in it because of additional instructions after a purchase has been completed.

How can I add this link into the page?

Eternity

Is ANYONE able to answer the question I posted on 1 June??

Here:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=130178.0

AH

Try getting a membership - whilst this does not guarantee a response it will support the project to help provide future updates

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=124355.0
Regards
A

Joomla 4.4.5
php 8.1

Eternity

Thanks Hutson but after waiting for 18 days for a response and using VM for 10 years without ever having this problem I feel that spending that amount of money on a membership for a maybe solution is just not worth it. 

AH

QuoteUsing VM for 10 years without ever having this problem I feel that spending that amount of money on a membership for a maybe solution is just not worth it. 

That is your choice - it is a shame that you feel the 10 years of free use you have had is unworthy of a membership, but I am unaware of your circumstances so it may well be impossible for you to support the team

Quoteafter waiting for 18 days for a response

This attitude still amazes me.  Imagine you tell a plumber that you want him to look at a problem you have - but you are not willing to pay him. How long do you think you would wait??

Yet, you anticipate that help here will be given in a timely fashion and for free. Not sure what quantum leap you have made, but everyone needs to eat - even the VM team.

I am not a member of the team, nor am I paid by VM.

However, I do hope you find a way of solving your problem - it just might take you more of your own time than you anticipated - at some point you may assess the cost of your own time.
Regards
A

Joomla 4.4.5
php 8.1