News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart Cart Page Collapsing Site Navigation Menu

Started by chiefbobo, October 14, 2014, 21:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefbobo

I am using the Nite template from Yoothemes with Joomla 2.5.19 and Virtuemart  2.6.6.  I have an issue where the site's main menu has a split with the site logo in the center.  When a user view their cart page the menu collapses over the logo. 

I had this issue with other Virtumart pages and I switched to using an external jQuery library (jQuery Easy 1.5.5 plugin) which allowed Virtuemart to run on a more recent version of jQuery ( I think v1.6.4 is the default for VM2.) I have the jQuery plugin set to use 1.8.  That seemed to fix the problem within the Virtuemart side of the site, except for the cart page.

I can see through Firebug that on pages where the menu splits properly, there is just a padding style showing up inline on the menu item <li> line.  But that padding is missing on the cart page.  I'm not sure how to find where to add that inline style for the cart view.   Any ideas?  Thanks!

jenkinhill

Ask the template provider. We won't have any idea of their coding, and everything works fine with standard Joomla templates and also the supplied VM template in the full install packages.   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum