News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multivendor in different vendors in different products configure?

Started by rvenkat@rizecorp.net, January 16, 2014, 13:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvenkat@rizecorp.net

Hi,
How to configure the Multivendor in different vendors in different products configure?
1. how to generate invoice in particular product vendor for purchase the product in virtuemart2.
Please

We run in multivendor mode and you did not set any vendor for TableOrders and #__virtuemart_orders
We run in multivendor mode and you did not set any vendor for TableOrder_items and #__virtuemart_order_items
We run in multivendor mode and you did not set any vendor for TableOrder_calc_rules and #__virtuemart_order_calc_rules
We run in multivendor mode and you did not set any vendor for TableOrder_calc_rules and #__virtuemart_order_calc_rules

Thanks,
Venkat.

quartz

I attach myself as I also would be interested in some general design and function knowledge about the multivendor beta option.

No one here with some mor experience?  :(

bluebeachdesign

Yeh I am getting this also!! Experience user. Where are some answers.

t68

Me too! Really interested in some. good, coherent information about how multivendor is supposed to work and how to set it up properly. Right know I just seem to find bits and pieces about multivendor scattered around in different forum postings.

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk

Milbo

It happens, when you have multivendor activated and hte administrator has no vendor selected.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member