News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

add to cart button not visible in category when mowebso / shoplicious template

Started by panne003, June 23, 2013, 14:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panne003

Hello,

I have bought the mowebso / shoplicious template off Developping and design. This is a really great template (i had also the template for joomla 1.5 of mowebso). In the joomla 1.5 template i have in the category page the add to cart button. In my new shop with joomla 2.5 and virtuemart 2.20.b and the mowebso/shoplicious template i want also the add to cart button in the category page. I have changed the default.php of the category. When i used an standard template of joomla the add to cart button in the category page wil show. But when i set the mowebso/shoplicious as a default template in joomla 2.5 then i never get a add to cart button.

which file of the mowebso/shoplicious template do i have to change en how do i do that.

I think some of you already done that, but i can't find a topic on this forum about it.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum