News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

No image pop up in vm 2.16

Started by Fintan, January 01, 2013, 16:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fintan

I upgraded to vm 2.16 today on this site:
http://www.latina-bodyfashion.ch/index.php/en/our-collections/our-jeans/the-xixy-jeans-collection

After the upgrade there is no more image pop up. When clicking on an image it goes directly to the details page.

How can I get the pop up back?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Fintan

Fixed? How? I still don't have any pop up.

jenkinhill

Works fine in Firefox & Chrome - exactly as it should. In category view the image should take you direct to the product details page and on the details page the click on the main  image and you see the popup. That is the default function.

If you want something different then use template overrides to achieve what you want. Or were you dong that before?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Fintan

Thank you :)
QuoteWorks fine in Firefox & Chrome - exactly as it should. In category view the image should take you direct to the product details page and on the details page the click on the main  image and you see the popup. That is the default function.

Yes, that works fine.

Before I upgraded I was able to click on the thumbnail in category view and the large image would pop up.

QuoteIf you want something different then use template overrides to achieve what you want. Or were you dong that before?
I am not aware of having any template overrides. How would I go about that to get the popup from the thumbnail?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Fintan