News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Products not adding to cart straight away

Started by ChrisTrembath, July 21, 2012, 03:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTrembath

Hi im having a problem with products adding to cart

If the page is not left to load for a good 10 seconds the product will not add to cart. but then if I wait a bit longer then click add to cart its all good,

Example page:
http://www.liquiddiamond.com.au/index.php/view-our-store/restore/150g-autoglym-hd-wax-detail

I know its not a big issue but its still a little bit annoying if theres a problem there I would like to try and fix it.

ivus

Hi ChrisTrembath,

It seems to work fine for me. I'm in Australia and everything loads fine. Pretty quick too. The cart action takes about 43ms to get a response so no issues there. I think however you're experiencing this issue because of he YouTube embedded video you have on the page. Try turning it off and run another test to see if your problem still exists. VM is pretty robust and all the main functions work out-of-the-box, so if it doesn't I'd be expecting that it's a third party cause (that or incorrect setup). Good luck.

I hope that helps.

ChrisTrembath

Yes your absolutely right m8

I tried a product without a youtube vid on the listing and it works perfectly quick

Cheers