pluginresponsereceived Class "JRequest" not found [j4.2.5]

Started by hazael, November 10, 2022, 19:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazael

I noticed that in Joomla 4.2.5 the link:
/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived
reports an error:
0: Class "JRequest" not found
I don't see this problem in Joomla 3.

4.0.7 10730

Milbo

Hmm, I checked any JRequest in the code, there is none in this file. Just in the router but only used if the function is available. But a plugin may use it. Activate the trace by enabling the joomla debug. I see for example that the multisafepay has still JRequests in the code.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

hazael

The router doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. I turned off SEF on the website - the message still appears

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse
the message is probably ok: View not found [name, type, prefix]: pluginresponse, html, virtuemartView.

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived
Here should appear the message: "thank you" but is 0: Class "JRequest" not found

Generally, the entire payment process works flawlessly. The client receives an email notification.
Before the Joomla update, everything worked fine. Google Analytics statistics led me to this problem - they stopped recording purchase conversions

I tried to enable debugging on this page, but I don't know why this analysis is not showing up on this page ...: - /

hazael

I found a bug. I had the old payment plugin installed in the vmpayment folder. Although the plugin was unpublished, it generated an error.
The topic can be closed.

Jörgen

Was the plugin activated as a plugin in Joomla plugins ? It should be deactivated there too.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

hazael

Quote from: Jörgen on November 14, 2022, 15:32:46 PM
Was the plugin activated as a plugin in Joomla plugins ? It should be deactivated there too.
Yes, that's exactly why I had this error. I finally removed the incompatible plugin

Jörgen

All plugins that are active in Joomla, but have only unpublished payment methods actually get called. And if the contain badly written code, they can take down your site ☹️

Regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.