News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Notify Shopper messages

Started by maxispin, March 22, 2012, 15:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxispin

VM 2.0.3A

Order [ List ] Notify Shopper generates email even all options are ticked off.

SOLVED in VM 2.0.3E * @version $Id: models/orders.php 5678 2012-03-15 23:03:35Z Milbo $

The default should be Unticked.

administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/orders/tmpl/orders.php

* @version $Id: tmpl/orders.php 5524 2012-02-21 17:27:34Z Milbo $

<!-- Update -->
<td><?php echo VmHTML::checkbox('orders['.$order->virtuemart_order_id.'][customer_notified]') . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_LIST_NOTIFY'); ?>
<br />
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<?php echo VmHTML::checkbox('orders['.$order->virtuemart_order_id.'][customer_send_comment]') . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_HISTORY_INCLUDE_COMMENT'); ?>
<br />
<?php echo VmHTML::checkbox('orders['.$order->virtuemart_order_id.'][update_lines]') . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_UPDATE_LINESTATUS'); ?>
</td>
VM 3.0.17.6 | VM 2.0.24c | VM 1.1.9

bpluijms

Is there a method to make this a default setting? When I update VM, these settings are gone again. ???

Maybe it's better to make it default unchecked.

John2400

In version 2.0.8 c there is a new setting in regards to Notify Shopper under every product - a brand new field - with many options to notify shopper , send them an email etc.

bpluijms

Hello John, thank you for your answer, but I think we are talking about different things.

I ment the three checkboxes on orderlist.
Most of the times I want to change an order status without sending an email to the customer.
Is it possible to uncheck these boxes by default?

I have attached an screenshot to make it more clear.

Besides of that I noticed the following bug:
- I change status for order 99, 98 and 97 without sending an email to the customer. I save these settings
- I change status for order 96 with sending email to customer.
- When I just click the checkbox for order nr. 96  the customers of the orders above are notified to!
I only want to have a notification for order nr. 96.

[attachment cleanup by admin]