News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

additional images on the category page

Started by gpweb, March 16, 2012, 16:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpweb

Does anyone know how to put the additional images on the category page ?

polosat

and i want to know  :D

i try

<div class="additional-images">
<?php
// List all Images
if (count($this->product->images) > 0) {
    foreach ($this->product->images as $image) {
echo '<div class="floatleft">' $image->displayMediaThumb('class="product-image"'true'class="modal"'truetrue) . '</div>'//'class="modal"'
    }
}
?>

and other ... but lose

ceeinbkk

I am also interested in this. I was able to do it in older versions of VirtueMart but it no longer seems to work. Anyone?

santehn1k

The following doesn`t work either

foreach ($product->images as $image1) {
echo '<div class="slide">' . $image1->displayMediaThumb('class="productimage"', true,'class="jqzoom modal"', true, true) . '</div>'; //'class="modal"'
    }

mdkstn

Hi everyone.

In order to show the additional images on category page, you just need to modify the "view.html.php" file which is located inside "components/com_virtuemart/views/category" folder by the following code:
$productModel->addImages($products,1);
replace it by:
$productModel->addImages($products);
From now, you can get all the additional images by foreach loop in the "components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php" as the following example:
foreach($product->images as $imgProduct)
Hope it can help. :)

ivus

mfarooqi

Quote from: mdkstn on September 09, 2012, 13:49:08 PM
Hi everyone.

In order to show the additional images on category page, you just need to modify the "view.html.php" file which is located inside "components/com_virtuemart/views/category" folder by the following code:
$productModel->addImages($products,1);
replace it by:
$productModel->addImages($products);
From now, you can get all the additional images by foreach loop in the "components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php" as the following example:
foreach($product->images as $imgProduct)
Hope it can help. :)

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* thank you soooooooooooooo much. .i was too much sick and tired in fining solution for this issue.. i wish i could pay you.. but.. I would only say. thank you from really the depth of my heart ..
:)

AnSit

This variant already not working properly in version 3.0.6.
Images are displayed, but when clicked they do not open in a popup window.
Has anyone found a solution already? Have any thoughts on this?