News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Paypal Pro Module for VM_1.1.0 - Joomla 1.5.3

Started by reshma, July 24, 2008, 12:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reshma

Hi,

Is there any paypal pro module for new joomla ver 1.5.3.
virtumart component - Joomla_1.5.3_eCommerce_Edition_VM_1.1.0

http://micropledge.com/projects/paypal-pro-module-for-virtuemart -  this is for joomla 1.0 :(

Thanks & Regards
Reshma

Maxmmize

http://myjoomlaextensions.com

It has paypal pro and paypal subscriptions. There's a fee but if you long term solutions you have to keepo the projects alive.

dxwolf

But does that payment method works with the EURO currency? whith a payment method like that clients with paypal account can directly pay with credit card?

bulabula

It that brand new? I can't even find it in the Joomla Extensions directory to check feedback and their site is so minimalist I'm afraid to waste $25!

Maxmmize

Yes, it is brand new. We are PHP developers, developing extensions and modules for exisitng applications like VirtueMart.

You can't expect one person to make *everything* for one product. That's where we would like to come in. We charge because it's our time and energy and because we have families.

We take suggestions. We make custom modules cheap in hopes others will buy it. For instance, you want a module for DOCman but dont want to spend the 1300 to develop it. If we think it will work, we develop it and put it up for sale at 25 bucks a shot, or whatever.

But yeah, if you are seriosuly concerned about 25 bucks, then, really, don't buy it.

However, the more people buy and the more problems we find, the better the product. You find a way to make it better, we code it. We also make sure it stays current for all systems. We have it developed before the primary developer does.

We also do PayPal SUBSCRIPTIONS and PayPal Pro US

BOTH can be used at the same time.

bulabula

You guys seem awfully defensive about charging money, as both your posts take a offensively defensive stance justifying charging a measly $25! I've paid a lot more than $25 for components and extensions but they are legit, have feedback publically in the Joomla Extensions Directory, and the companies selling them have sites that clearly tell who they are, what they do, where they are, etc.

I'm not concerned about $25 for something of value, I'm concerned that you could be some hacker sitting in India collecting $25 for nothing from people and there's no way anyone can tell if you are legit or not!

I could go put a site up like yours in an hour that says I'm selling a VM module or component.

labber

It's a legit site/plugin, I just purchased the Paypal Pro plugin for a new site I'm making for a client and its working great.

bulabula

Maxmmize

This plugin supports up to Joomla 1.5.6 and VM 1.2

Sorry if I was defensive

Because it's paid we make sure it works.

Tested on and in combination

joomla 1.5.6
joomla 1.5.5
joomla 1.5.4
joomla 1.5.3
joomla 1.5.2
joomla 1.5.1
joomla 1.5

VirtueMart 1.0
VirtueMart 1.1
VirtueMart 1.1.1
VirtueMart 1.2

sirvenue

Hi, can you prog this module for Paypal Pro UK? Thanks!

slyder011

Is the Paypal Pro US only for us dollar?  My site is CAD and this is my last step, I was in the process of signing up for moneris (because they told me that if I use Paypal...my purchases from Canada are converted to the US Dollar and then converted back to the CAD, meaning I would lose money because of the conversion) but I just placed it on told because I would rather use PayPal.  Moneris is charging me $250 setup, $7 monthly fee and $20 minimum purchases per month, plus percentage fees!!!!

So you can see why.

So $25 is nothing, prepared to that quote.

Thanks, I hope you can help me.

Damian

PS. Please contact ASAP, site is currently in catalogue mode.

YourHoop

I use the http://myjoomlaextensions.com module for http://yourhoop.com and we could not have been happier.

Easy to implement and support helped us realize Paypal had not set up our Paypal Pro account properly.

Great module...great support.

The few dollars spent were well worth the hours we saved on implementation.

jnmedia

I get the "read the manual" bit,..  But I have my site using Joomla 1.5.9, VM 1.1.3, and CB 1.2.  When I put the registration to none, and PayPal is the only payment method enabled,.. I still get asked to enter in registration data for Joomla/CB/VM.  I don't want hundreds/thousands of customers in my database, registering.  I don't want customers as registered users.  How can I get this setup to only use PayPal and skip the registration??? 

jnmedia

One bit I failed to mention here too,..  I'm very close to cutting my losses.  Which I hate to do.  I have a great plugin that allows members of my site to sell their downloads right off their profile page.  Which is fantastic,.. but I can't see the point in registering as many people as I could, just because, I'm not really sure why.  I'm happy for it to go straight to paypal, but that doesn't seem to be working either, just goes straight to the register request, and I'm just about at my wits end.  If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me before I take the almost $100 dollars I've invested and flush it.
Thanks,
Bryan

Yereverluvinunclebert

Yereverluvinunclebert - Maker of some steampunk widgets of distinction