News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Zoom not working (Theme Shoplicious)

Started by JorritK, October 12, 2012, 20:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorritK

Hello everybody,

I have bought the Shoplicious theme at extensions.virtuemart.net

I did install the theme and it seemed to work as it should.
Unfortunately, in the product details page, multiple images were not working, as well as the image zoom.
It should work like the demo on this page: http://joomlademos.developing-and-design.com/vm2_theme_shoplicious/index.php/vm-product-details

Now, When I uploaded 3 images for one product, the thumbnails would not work.
I do have some knowledge of PHP, so I checked the files of the template.
When I opened the file default.php in *template_name*/html/com_virtuemart/templates/default/productdetails/images,
I found out that line 17 and line 18 were like this:
      $mowebso->addScript('plg.image_lens.js','templates/'.$mowebso->templatename.'/html/com_virtuemart/templates/default/assets/js/','text/javascript',false);
      $mowebso->addScript('plg.image_gallery.js','templates/'.$mowebso->templatename.'/html/com_virtuemart/templates/default/assets/js/','text/javascript',false);

I changed the values to true, which resulted in the thumbnails working again, and dot for the zoom was there.
Unfortunately, the zoom function itself is not working.

Can anybody help with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

JorritK

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

JorritK

Yes I know, but the problem is that the developer is not responding to any questions at all, but still is an offcial Virtuemart extensions developer. Quite strange

Eugen S.

Quote from: JorritK on October 14, 2012, 12:20:31 PM
Yes I know, but the problem is that the developer is not responding to any questions at all, but still is an offcial Virtuemart extensions developer. Quite strange

We answered all emails and also told you the reason. Your site is loading a couple of jQuery instances.

The default VirtueMart addtocart button is also not working so its not related to our theme. A conflict stops all other scripts.
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

The latest version of our plugin allows you to disable the jQuery loading in our scripts. This allows you to save one instance of jQuery .
Send me a pm ;-)