News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

iStraxx Quantity Related Price Calculations

Started by T.A. Garrison, LLC, March 29, 2024, 18:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.A. Garrison, LLC

Is there any way to get iStraxx to provide assistance?
Ticket does not work...no response in a month.

The Quantity Related Price Calculations plugin simply stopped working after updating the site and VM.

This is a huge project that is 18 months in the making with at least another 6 months to get the project to a point where the site can be opened.
Starting over is not an option.
Changing to a different shopping cart...a nightmare.
Production had to stop because the plugin stopped working. This is because there are already thousands of child-product pages and each of them has quantity pricing. Until there is a solution there is no point in continuing when it's going to mean changing how the discounts are created and displayed on the front end.

Every page would need to be updated at a huge cost in time.

If there is a developer who knows they can create a similar plugin I'm ready to talk.
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228

beny.rfg

Hello, I'm facing probably the same issue with the Quantity Related Price Calculations plugin. Did you find any solution?

audiorock

Hi, this plugin not work properly.

I opened a tkt for an operating problem (the custom field is not viewable in the cart even though I followed the instructions in detail) but I never received a response.