News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

FREE: 2 Click Social Buttons

Started by Eugen S., December 30, 2012, 17:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sickenlysweete

got it and it works, but it doesn't show the correct product image? what should the link to my product info be?
thanks
ss

sickenlysweete

no matter what i try i can not get this to show the correct product image...it only shows the first one i ever added to the database...
someone please help

dermetz

Although I have followed all the steps correctly, It is not possible to view the social buttons to my webpage (In fact the plugin for the custom field is not visible at all). Is there any other modification that I need to make to my virtuemart component?

idosan

HI i installed the plugin and did all that mentioned in the guide...
but when i open new extra filds and clikc on plugins then move forword to choose the MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Click Social Buttons not found that..
just have 3 option to choose...
the plugin both are enable

have any idea ?

tank u all replays.. :-)

Xris75

Hi,

Thanks for this apparently cool  :D freeext but it unfortunately does not work on J2.5.14 VM 2.22c. :-\

Can you do something about it in the short term ?

Best

Christophe

Eugen S.

attached you can find the latest version. We fixed that bug.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Send me a pm ;-)

fish128

The plugin settings doesn't seem to be working on this latest version...I'm changing them and nothing happens.

comprosulweb

I use Joomla 2.5.17 and Virtuemart 2.0.26d

If one person put "like" on a product, in the other wall (other account) show this:

Is possible show image the product "i liked" ?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

shroom

Plugin is not visible in custom field configuration (dropdown list).

Joomla! 2.5.19
VM 2.0.26d

teiweb

Got Joomla 3.3.6 with VM 2.9.9c .
I got "pkg_mowebso_2click_social.zip" 269KB. (downloaded form http://extensions.virtuemart.net/products/click-social-buttons-detail)

Trying to install, I get the "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file. Install path does not exist"

Opened the ZIP file, and try to install then each individually, same error for all 3 ZIP files.

How can I fix this? any updated version for J 3.0?

scott.jones27

Quote from: franzpeter on January 22, 2013, 15:48:34 PM
Would be a nice extension if it would just influence the display on the product details page. But it has a bad influence on the default VM homepage too. The newest products do not work as expected there. Seems that the plugin influences somehow the sort order of those products by showing old products instead of new. That is not a joke, it shows the longest listed products. So there seems to be a conflict with VM 2.0.18a in case of frontpage or sort order.

I have this same problem on my homepage. I use a custom module to display a scrolling banner on my homepage, but when I enable the social buttons it displays each image in the banner's rotation individually. Is there a fix for this? I also noticed that even though I set it up to be permanently displayed, it is possible for someone who isn't even logged into my site let allow a registered user to disable this functionality on the front end. Is it possible to keep users other then admins from toggling the permanently displayed options in the front end?

Joomla! version: 2.5.27
Virtuemart version: 2.6.12.2

Appreciate any help with this.

heyday

HI! I have set the Recommend button for Facebook. Twitter and google plus work fine, but the Facebook button just doesn't show me the pop-up windows... Any ideas?

http://www.heydaybrand.de

Could you take a look into this please?

Regards

MAD King

Will this be available for VM3 too?
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922