News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

plugin that allows for credit card data to be collected

Started by muasif80, February 13, 2012, 23:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muasif80

There were some people on this thread who were desiring a plugin that allows for credit card data to be collected and then they can manually process that. They can have a look at the CCMPP (VM Credit Card Manual Payment Plugin) http://www.mayotitech.com/products.php

This plugin collects the credit card info for an order and you can view it from the virtuemart admin backend on the orders detail page.

You can use DISCOUNT CODE d3of50 for this purchase.

Regards

[attachment cleanup by admin]
1. Expertise: PHP and JAVA Expert (SCJP)
2. DEV Tools: Eclipse PDT - WAMP - XDebug
3. www.mayotitech.com/products.php

muasif80

This is tested for compatibility with Joomla 1.5/1.7, Virtuemart 2.0

Regards

jenkinhill

Has it been checked for security & PCI clearance yet? This is getting to be a big issue with card merchant services here in the UK as they try to reduce card fraud. I have a client who wants to use customer not present card handling for payment from his website, but Barclaycard, his current merchant providers turned him down flat without even asking about his PCI procedures.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

muasif80

No this has not been done. At the moment it simply is sharing the card info to the site owner.

But yes I believe I should improve this on the lines you have mentioned.

Thank you for your kind mentioning.

Regards

muasif80

There were a few requests for the need of such an option.

dontflinch

hi muasif - I was one of those who requested it and would love to buy it.  if you review my first email to you about it though you will see that it must split the number where 12 digits and expiration are stored in db and shown in the admin area but the last four digits and cvv code get sent via email to the admin.   I would buy this if you could make it work like that.  this provides a good deal of security imo and the admin can delete the email as well.

here is a link to a post about the old version of this type of OCC plugin, with a copy of the plugin linked to it:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=14955.msg150144#msg150144

Also, that old post talks about when changing the order to shipped or confirmed that the database could automatically drop the card and date info, which would be awesome!
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=14955.msg116378#msg116378