Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Down with OCC? (Offline Credit Card)

Started by deneb, January 29, 2006, 05:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murducky

Quote from: murducky on March 09, 2008, 02:01:02 AM
Quote from: ruben on January 29, 2008, 04:51:17 AM
Hi Daneb I have a really easy question for you.... when users in my website select OCC they type in the CCnumber, the expiration date, the security number behind the credit card, etc. also they select the credit card type (Visa, master card, etc), the problem is that the credit card type doesnt appear neither in the new order email from VM or on the Order Info inside VM Control Panel, could you please provide me advise on this to make it appear? thank you in advance.

solved my issues by search the forums

If you are using the Minted One-Point-Five by JoomlaWorks admin template + VM backoffice  that may be causing your problems, it was what my problem was read more here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=33499.0

I am having the same problem. Please reply with advise asap.. it would be greatly appericated !!

lilith2014

I would like to make a recommendation. This would solve a few problems.

When and order is received it goes into the pending state. Cool, if you change it to shipped or cancelled then the system should delete the following

Card Number
CVV2
Exp Date

Can some please help with this because I have A LOT of client who need this now because of the new rules and all.

PLEASE let me know

Thank you
What happen with that?

ruben

Quote from: murducky on March 09, 2008, 23:09:18 PM
Quote from: murducky on March 09, 2008, 02:01:02 AM
Quote from: ruben on January 29, 2008, 04:51:17 AM
Hi Daneb I have a really easy question for you.... when users in my website select OCC they type in the CCnumber, the expiration date, the security number behind the credit card, etc. also they select the credit card type (Visa, master card, etc), the problem is that the credit card type doesnt appear neither in the new order email from VM or on the Order Info inside VM Control Panel, could you please provide me advise on this to make it appear? thank you in advance.
solved my issues by search the forums
If you are using the Minted One-Point-Five by JoomlaWorks admin template + VM backoffice  that may be causing your problems, it was what my problem was read more here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=33499.0
I am having the same problem. Please reply with advise asap.. it would be greatly appericated !!
My problem wasnt fixed with this. Cand anyone help please?

Lee

I think the card type not showing up in the order is a different issue altogether than the one referenced (about missing check boxes) in that other post .  Probably the code necessary to include the card type in the order just isn't there or has an error.

On a separate note, the automatic order deletion last mentioned by lilith2014:  probably tying the deletion to the order status changes would be no small feat.  I choose to print the order out and then delete it (entirely) from the backend after I charge/ship it.  That way I have a softcopy (admin email), hardcopy (printout which includes the full cc#), and I use google analytics to keep track of all the order stats (not affected by deleting data from the backend).

John

Hi Guys,

I am looking to upgrade one of my sites to 1.10 I use the OCC payment method, does anyone know if there are any issues using this with the new version of VM ?

Thanks

John

kazmiah

Hi - I am desperately looking for a solution regarding the credit card type not showing in the order email or backend. Can anyone offer any advice on how they access the credit card type for offline processing. Really really appreciate any hints.

Thanks, Tanya

DontPanic

Hi For all who are interested I've altered the OCC module for compatability with Joomla 1.5 and vm 1.1

Just tweaked the 1.0.1 code a little.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

fidel

For some reason, upon checkout, I am not seeing the credit card type dropdown menu. Is there something I am missing. I have this running on one other site and cannot figure it out. Perhaps because the site it is working on has the old Mambo mos_ tables and the site it is not working on has the Joomla jos_ tables. Both are the same versions listed below. Thanks.

JOOMLA 1.0.15
VIRTUEMART 1.0.15

PROBLEM SOLVED - I inadvertently left out the (1,2,3,4,) from the jos_vm_payment_method table. Thanks.

victune

Quote from: victune on December 27, 2006, 20:49:32 PM
What about disable the Credit Card Numbers check ?
In some countries there is local Visa and Mastercard cards which have only 8 digits, not 16. This make virtuemart and this great module useless, because the checking fail all time, although the credit card numbers are real.

Please, Can someone tell how to disabale it ?

Thanks.

Anyone know how to disable it ?

smitje

Any ideas if this complies with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)? It would seem that the email sending parts of the card payment details are not encrypted?

coffey2049

Why am I not able to see the last four digits of the Credit Card?  I need these to complete the offline transaction.

coffey2049

Hello,
I installed this and it is working great but for some reason I can not see all the digits of the card to process offline...please help!@

technext2k

Hi,

My question may be a bit off topic but is there a solution for a small shop to securely submit credit numbers without SSL? by default they are sent as plain text, when no SSL. Any idea? to save SSL expense?

Thanks.

cormicar

You can get a basic SSL cert from godaddy for about €10 per domain per year. Just got mine and it works great for a small online store.

Xoltic

Hi, i just want to know if this still working.
I'm using Joomla V. 1.5.18 and VM 1.1.6.

Because i need it.