News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

No Link to Terms of Services

Started by freeme, January 28, 2012, 18:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenkinhill

It has been working for everybody for a long, long time.  Unless not supported in their template overrides.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

blizam

Thank you for the quick reply... I'll assume my template override is killing it then, can you possibly point me towards the code that needs to be modified/not overwritten?

jenkinhill

Compare your override code with that in components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default.php -   from <?php // Terms Of Service Checkbox  onwards
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

blizam

blizam

So I compared everything and there's nothing different in my override for that section...

To clarify, the TOS link works fine from domain.com/shop/cart... it's on the shop/user/editaddresscheckoutBT page of Checkout where you can tick the TOS box but there's no link/popup for the TOS itself... My previous Quote from lipes was likely confusing...

Amema

Mee-too.

I have searched high and low for an answer to this, as so many others, but none of the tips have worked.

After hearing from several customers that they were "unable to purchase" I finally wrote "(You have to check the box to be able to buy. Bug...)" in the override for

COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_TOS_READ_AND_ACCEPTED

Not in COM_VIRTUEMART_I_AGREE_TO_TOS!
Unix server, php 5.2.17, VM 2, Joomla 1.7

blizam

I ended up just hardcoding the tick box to be ticked...