News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Can't set more than 1 product/row

Started by drizzt99, September 13, 2011, 14:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drizzt99

What do you mean?
I just told you it happens with ALL of the templates - hence, my template is OK. The problem is with VM.
It happens when I change language in Joomla... why does it happen? What would be the solution?
From your response I only get: "the problem is with RTL". What do you mean? It happens with ALL of the templates. So if VM has a problem with RTL languages, it is a VM problem, am I right?

Studio 42

Quote from: drizzt99 on September 22, 2011, 14:27:48 PM
I'm currently using this version: 2.0.0-RC-2G
Joomla 1.7.
It happens with ALL templates.
It happens only with RTL languages (when I switch the language in the Language Manager of Joomla).
This is a serious bug...

We decide to do VirtueMart2 Universal !

The RTL CSS is only in alpha stage,
virtuemart2.0\components\com_virtuemart\assets\css\vmsite-rtl.css
But it's here.

You have 2 solution for now :
- do the rtl css correctly for you .(you can use vmsite-ltr.css for example)
- copy vmsite-ltr.css over vmsite-rtl.css

if you write Arabic, Hebrew, Syriac, Thaana or N'Ko script,  thanks to correct the css and send it to the forum ;)

Greets,
patrick

drizzt99

Ok,
Now you're talking.
I'll go ahead and fix the rtl css and upload it here :)
Should be over tomorrow I guess...

drizzt99

Ok,
I got the file so far. It is attached here.
Due to some errors in the system I'm unable to see products, so right now I was able to fix only the categories - but this is better than nothing :)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

adam aziz

I'm having this problem as well - http://74.208.93.31/chassestore/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Nothing I do seems to fix it. Any ideas? I am using whatever language it came installed with... i haven't changed anything.

drizzt99

You need to setup the css file.
Look at the posts above. I've added the rtl css file.  If you're using English (or ltr language) then you are missing the ltr file...
But more likely it is a problem with thr RTL file.

andyts

Thanks drizzt99,
You're my hero
I'm building hebrew website and was having that issue for a while and could not find a solution. I'm on virtuemart 2.0.6 now and it's still not fixed there.
Toda raba