Author Topic: In what table is gross price and net price stored?(solved)  (Read 1485 times)

Techbot

• Beginner
Here's my issue,

I'm writing a migration script for a client, to move his products from an in-house cms to virtuemart.

Most of the script is complete but when I go to a product detail page in virtuemart admin , the price does not show in either of the said fieldboxes. The price  does show in the list view, and it does show in the frontend. All read from jos_vm_product

I'm guessing i need to input the price (cross reference?) in another table somewhere but I cannot find it.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

mowlman

Re: In what table is gross price and net price stored?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 16:39:54 pm »
There is a a vm_product_price table that contains a product_price column. Maybe this is the table you are looking for?

AH

• Global Moderator
  • VirtueMart Version: 3.8.9
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 17:04:56 pm »
Your migration script needs to create a price table entry associated with the product id and store the net price in there along with the associated table entries.

Depending on how your products tax id is setup.

The price table stores a net price and usese the product tax id and associated tax tables to determine what the gross price is.

Regards
A

Joomla 3.9.27
php 7.4

Techbot

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 23:02:52 pm »
@mowlman : thanks for the response, my mistake I should have said info is being read from jos_vm_product AND jos_vm_product_price

@Hutson : thanks very much, although I had set the tax fields correctly I had not ensured that the vendor_id in jos_vm_product and jos_vm_tax_rate where consistent.

once you confirmed that there was no gross field, I knew I must have overlooked something. Note to self:    Null!= 0