Author Topic: Module won't change order status  (Read 1670 times)

Anti

• Beginner
Module won't change order status
« on: December 06, 2009, 02:50:11 am »
I'm trying to get the Payson module going (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-payment-systems/7042) but there is still some things missing. The payment form works and it is possible to pay. The problem seems to be, after some investigation, that instead of the order_number (that is in table jos_vm_order) Payment sends back the trans_order_id (as in the table jos_vm_paytrans).

The table jos_vm_paytrans got a field called temp_data. The temp_data seems to contain some info about the order. There is even a section called order_number but once again it is the trans_order_id rather then the order_number that is saved.

The result is that when the module tries to get an order_id to work with it fail. This because it sends a query containing:
"SELECT order_id FROM #__vm_orders WHERE order_number ='".$order_number."'";
If order_number i guess everything would be fine and dandy but $order_number contains the info contained in trans_order_id with the rusult that the query fails.

The result in the end is that none of the actions on the sucessful order can be done because the module can't find a proper order id.

Could someone please point me in a direction where to look for an answer to this problem. As I see it the resolution could either be send the "right" order_number to the module or a way to connect the trans_order_id with a order number.

Any help would be much appreciated.

//Anti

Matz

• Beginner
    • www.Ledbutiken.nu
Re: Module won't change order status
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 08:25:33 am »
Hello Anti !

Have you had any luck in this matter yet ?  I have the exact same problem.