Author Topic: New Products & Categories Menu - J! Style, Suffix, Itemid, SSL, Cat Start, Hide  (Read 370313 times)

twosasha818

• Beginner
That did it!
Thank you so much. It works great!
Thanks.

mbit

Thanks, work like a charm!

edit: Is there a way to disable the dropdown functionality?

gesci

• Beginner
Hello
For the yootheme menu it work's ?
class suffix ? style-menu
module suffix ? menu-dropdown

but not work

Forrest

• Me and my baby
    • Web Developer
mbit: As you saying that you want to hide the sub categories? If so, use the level controls to not show subs.

gesci: what is your question? How to get my mod to work with yootheme menu downdowns?

gesci

• Beginner
Yes How How ???
How to get my mod to work with yootheme menu downdowns?

Forrest

• Me and my baby
    • Web Developer
Unfortunately, you need to heavily modify the output of my hack to achieve this.

Fortunately, I have this here.
1. Install this mod (if you have not already). Once installed, just copy these files (attached) into that folder.
modules/mod_vm_cat_menu_specific

This is not 100%, as it only supports 2 levels (as you see on rugged); Top and 1 sub, only categories. And it doesn't have a lot of other options I have added to the latest revs.

The reason for modification, is Yootheme dropdowns use separator as the top "links" with sub categories. This is why they are not linkable, only show dropdown when clicked.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

gesci

• Beginner
Thank you

Forrest

• Me and my baby
    • Web Developer
Are you going to be able to use it?

gesci

• Beginner
tomorrow I test it !

Forrest

• Me and my baby
    • Web Developer
ok, I used:

module class sfx of: "style-menu"
menu class sfx of: " menu-accordion"

It may be different depending on your YooTheme template. Liekwise, you will notice there is in fact a SPACE before in " menu accordion".

Fresher

• Beginner
here is the error:

Code: [Select]
Category Specific XHTML

Notice: Undefined variable: sort_category in C:\wamp\www\shop\shop\modules\mod_vm_cat_menu_specific\class.vm_cat_menu_specific.php on line 128

Notice: Undefined variable: sort_category in C:\wamp\www\shop\shop\modules\mod_vm_cat_menu_specific\class.vm_cat_menu_specific.php on line 128
class="level1 item1 parent

">Žibintai

class="level1 item2 parent
">Audio/video

Notice: Undefined variable: parent_active_state in C:\wamp\www\shop\shop\modules\mod_vm_cat_menu_specific\class.vm_cat_menu_specific.php on line 153
class="level1 item3
Notice: Undefined variable: parent_active_state in C:\wamp\www\shop\shop\modules\mod_vm_cat_menu_specific\class.vm_cat_menu_specific.php on line 153
">Parkavimo sistemos

class="level1 item4
">Aksesuarai

class="level1 item5
">Navigacijos

class="level1 item6
">Apsaugos sistemos

Forrest

• Me and my baby
    • Web Developer
For now, before my next update, please define the SFX class settings in your setup.

Where it normally says "parent" "parent active" "active" and "current". Even if you enter in " ", just define something. Thanks.

Forrest

• Me and my baby
    • Web Developer
Scratch that Fresher, try this update:

[UPDATE] 03-22-2010 -> download v1.8

Updates can be found on the first page, first post of this thread.
Thanks.

mbit

mbit: As you saying that you want to hide the sub categories? If so, use the level controls to not show subs.

I was mistaken. in first place i didnt had any submenu thats why they were not shown . It work just fine! Thanks

Forrest

• Me and my baby
    • Web Developer
Great :)