Author Topic: Community Builder Plugin classes/ps_html.php Error  (Read 6316 times)

zoomlanski

• Beginner
Community Builder Plugin classes/ps_html.php Error
« on: October 20, 2009, 01:25:51 am »
First, virtuemart rocks. Thank you. I will gladly make a donation for something that works well.

Second, can we open a top level forum topic for Community Builder Integration?

It seems to be a common need of users trying to integrate the two, but information is spread out among different threads.

I installed the CB Plugin and Mod from E-motion.
http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/vmart_cb/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=1672

When I try to adjust users or turn-on the CB plug-in in various uses I get the follower error. What is it? Why? And what do I need to do to fix it? I have reviewed the data and nothing jumps out.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function shopMakeHtmlSafe() in /home/content/83/5029883/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_html.php on line 62

Thanks
Tim

jodybossert

• Beginner
Re: Community Builder Plugin classes/ps_html.php Error
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 23:57:11 pm »
Does no one know the answer to this?  It was posted back in October.  I have the same issue.

riznob

• Beginner
Re: Community Builder Plugin classes/ps_html.php Error
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 15:20:37 pm »
To fix this error, edit the file...
components/com_profiler/plugin/userplug_virtuemart/virtuemart.php
...add the following after line 77
DEFINE( '_VIRTUEMART_FILE_HTMLTOOLS' , $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/htmlTools.class.php' );
... then add the following after line 328...
include_once( _VIRTUEMART_FILE_HTMLTOOLS );

This error should go away. But apparently there are other problems with this plugin. I need this functionality so I will probably fix some of these issues.