Author Topic: Sage Pay (protx) server integration Joomla 1.5  (Read 58823 times)

Har1equin

• Beginner
Re: Sage Pay (protx) server integration Joomla 1.5
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2010, 23:02:44 pm »
Ashp

I think you need to take lessons in polite communication. ( posts in and you're being aggressive and insulting.

'nough said.

ciao.

ashp

• Beginner
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2010, 23:13:03 pm »
har1equin - aggressive & insulting? I apologise if this is how it came across (not intended) but if you read through the 5 pages previous you will see that there is a solution available

If you upgrade to v 1.1.5 then you need to keep the old file checkout.index.php (the patched version from andpattons original solution) otherwise it causes the problem in my previous post

hope this helps

Har1equin

• Beginner
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2010, 23:14:26 pm »
That's better and yeas it does help.

Just one minor issue though mate.

We found a solution from another provider while waiting for a response here.

Bummer eh...

ashp

• Beginner
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2010, 20:34:07 pm »
Andy,

Not sure if this is your plugin or not, but I have major problems with my payment process!

I have upgraded to VM 1.1.5 and also enabled 3d secure on my site.

Everything works fine, (payment is taken through sage & processed by VM & the Purchase Order emails are sent out to the Shop admin & the customer) but, after payment is taken & 3d secure password is taken, the purchaser is sent to a white screen with text displaying:

"Unknown Error after validation, while processing the transaction. Order ID: [orderID]@[website name][website name]
Unable to process the transaction"

This is shown when the order has actually worked - it should take the user to the order confirmation page...

Sorry but not sure if this is your plugin displaying this or its a VM thing?

Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in anticipation,

ash

EDIT: If it helps - I have noticed that this error is displaying on page index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.sagepay_success&order_number=64_60a08dfa55f3ccc1f460df7145452&tmpl=component&vmcchk=1&Itemid=109 - so it looks like its an error with the checkout.sagepay_success.php file?

EDIT 2: OK so I had a look at checkout.sagepay_success.php but am none the wiser. I am now beginning to think that the problem is with ps_sagepay.php as this is where the text 'Unknown error after validation...' is generated. Unfortunately I really dont know what I'm doing with this so hopefully someone more familiar with the coding may be able to help?

andpatton

• Beginner
    • acusti.ca
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2010, 21:43:58 pm »
I seem to no longer be getting email updates regarding this thread, hence my extended silence. Thanks for the heads up Ash, and for helping support others, despite their misinterpretation of your intentions and resulting accusations of hostility.

So, upgrading... I recently went through the painful painful process of upgrading a heavily customized VM 1.1.3 install to 1.1.5, and tried also at the same time to refactor out as many of the core modifications as I possibly could and instead apply them in template files, either by overriding core classes with a user_class (a great new piece of VM functionality introduced in 1.1.4) or by modifying output from core files in template files by using php output buffering. Happily, I was able to remove all core hacks, meaning that VirtueMart is much more likely to be upgradable without any special attention based on this integration, though each new version could still break something.

When I get a chance (been busy lately, so I can't promise expeditousness), I'll apply those updates I did to this integration, document the new instructions, and update the post accordingly (as well as mention the update in a new post).

alpertheidiot

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2010, 21:12:58 pm »
hi andpatton & others,

#1 I've just realised, you actually forgot to remove your phone number from checkout.sagepay_error.php file. I only realised after few complaints saying "the number given is not yours and I dont want to give my card details" :) obvisouly they must have rung you, sorry for the trouble!

#2 why do you think we keep getting the below error message? sounds like there is something to do with the sagepay? Is there anything I can do to prevent this happening? We had few complaints, and I tried few times but I couldnt simulate the problem.

"We could not process your order because our Payment Gateway service is experiencing difficulties. You can place the order over the telephone instead by calling [your number]. Thank you for your understanding.

To contact us about the problem, you can call us, email us, or use our contact form. The order number, for your reference in any correspondence with us, is:"

taralbu

• Beginner
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2011, 17:59:22 pm »
Thanks for posting this solution, Andpatton.  Hope this thread is still being checked!

I've followed all the steps in the correct order and when I try to put a sale through I get to the VM "Thank You" page with the link to the order form, but no iframe appears and no SagePay either.

Have gone through all six pages of this thread and drawn a blank. Any ideas, anyone?

SDCommunicatie

• Beginner
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2011, 14:48:58 pm »
Dear Andpatton and others,

I know it's been along time this topic was active but Ill give it a try

I have used these files and configured but. when i click on confirm order  it is not taking me to any payment page directly giving the message, Thank you for your order. Your order has been successfully placed!

not giving any error even can any one tell me what is my problem.

I've read all post and found some people with the same problem but I couldn't find the solution.

Can you please help me?!

Thanks
Sann