Author Topic: Problems With Inventory, Images....help please?  (Read 1288 times)

Turtlestork

• Beginner
Problems With Inventory, Images....help please?
« on: October 05, 2009, 02:17:12 am »
Ok, so  set up a virtuemart site for my Uncle's business. The thing is we have started experiencing a few issues.

Inventory-
We sell different types of jerseys. The thing is, with jerseys, one player's jersey comes in multiple colors as well as multiple sizes. I used the attribute/property options to makes these selectable. However, I don't know how I specify how much of each product type I have in stock. I can put the total number in stock, but I obviously have different sizes in that. How do I do this?

Images-
I tried to add images, and there appears to not be an "upload" button. How does this work?

Paypal-
I selected paypal as a payment gateway-however I don't know how to set it up so it outputs to our paypal account directly. is this possible?

Thanks

Scar

• J-lux

Turtlestork

• Beginner
Re: Problems With Inventory, Images....help please?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 00:21:15 am »
Ok, so so far I've only checked out the inventory thing, and this is what I perceive from it but I want to be sure...

This is the order of organization:

Products > Items > Attribute

Ok, so product would be like "Favre jersey", Item would be "purple" and attribute would be "size". I'm just really confused how this all works, and how this is all defined. Can someone clarify this for me?

Turtlestork

• Beginner
Re: Problems With Inventory, Images....help please?
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 20:57:04 pm »
anyone?