News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Error on checkout

Started by Schafir, June 01, 2008, 01:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braceyourselfusa

gregdev- I think you nailed the answer to this one... I'm also having this problem... I tried to reinstall through the automatic install but have never gotten it to work. I have no user fields in my Virtuemart Admin either.

I did a fresh install of Joomla, a fresh install of VirtueMart, then ported my database info over from my old site. If I'm missing the default userfields or a column in the userfields table, is there a default list I can add manually, or data I can add to the database to replace what I'm missing?

Joomla 1.5.7 & Virtuemart 1.1.2

braceyourselfusa

This will kind of clarify my issue a little, I think...  I'm getting errors upon check out, order confirmation and on the e-mail confirmation... these all happen when trying to display the Ship To info...

Here are the errors I'm getting:

1. Order Confirmation Page
QuoteWarning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braceyou/domains/thepainreliever.net/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_checkout.php on line 1910

2. Order Information Page (in Account Maintenence)
QuoteWarning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braceyou/domains/thepainreliever.net/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/pages/account.order_details.tpl.php on line 135

3. E-mail Confirmation
QuoteWarning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braceyou/domains/thepainreliever.net/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/order_emails/confirmation_email.tpl.php on line 104

I did a fresh install of Joomla, a fresh install of VirtueMart, then ported my database info over from my old site. If I'm missing the default userfields or a column in the userfields table, is there a default list I can add manually, or data I can add to the database to replace what I'm missing?

Joomla 1.5.7 & Virtuemart 1.1.2 on a PHP 5 Host.

braceyourselfusa

Also, just found this when I when, checking out, I went to add a shipping address (as a customer)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braceyou/domains/thepainreliever.net/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_userfield.php on line 265

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braceyou/domains/thepainreliever.net/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_userfield.php on line 296

It has something to do with the shipping info...

braceyourselfusa

And this, when I hit save (even though there are errors on the page)... just trying to see if I can't help narrow it down...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braceyou/domains/thepainreliever.net/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_user_address.php on line 49

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braceyou/domains/thepainreliever.net/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_user_address.php on line 125